Monday, September 26, 2011

Procrastination At It's Best

I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself, "Hmmm, maybe I should write a blog today," and well, I just didn't do it. Procrastination, or laziness, at it's best right here folks!

It's been almost two and a half months since my last blog entry and not much has changed, but we've kind of had a lot going on: I got to see Katy Perry in concert (she was awesome and gorg!!), we took a Hernandez Family trip to Port Aransas, we celebrated my 26th Birthday, one of my long-time besties visited from Pittsburgh (miss you, Sara!), football season started (my Jets starting off okay this season), and Rick has started traveling for work.

Poor Rick...he's wiring a new apartment complex in the middle of nowhere. Cell service is in and out, they don't have a TV for his first week there, and he didn't take a laptop because he didn't think he'd have internet access. Even though cell service is in and out, they have wifi so we're definitely sending him with a laptop next week! This job will probably last anywhere from 8 to 12 months, yikes!! Oh well, at least it's work, right?!

We're now officially less than a month away from our 2nd anniversary celebration in Vegas!! I cannot wait to be out in the desert with my love for a weekend full of gambling, drinking, eating, and going out! This is the perfect celebration for us! I guess I should get around to booking a hotel soon... LOL

New addiction alert! It seems like I'm a little late on my newest addiction but it's better late than never. I'm in LOVE with Pinterest! It's so neat! There are so many cool ideas for everything I love: decor, recipes, make-up, fashion, hair, landscaping, home design, etc. The coolest thing about Pinterest is I get to keep everything I like or love in one spot. It never gets lost and I can always refer back to it. It'll definitely come in handy when Rick and I get around to buying our home and are able to ultra-customize it (there are so MANY restrictions when renting). I'm on Pinterest overload right now and I'm trying not to "pin" everything I see. My ultra-favorite thing about Pinterest is I can do the majority of everything I'm "pinning" on my own! Tons of DIY projects!!! Love, love, LOVE! Can't wait to get started on some Pinterest-inspired DIY projects. I already have a Halloween project that I want to start on (and hopefully finish) this weekend, and I'll be sure to post pictures!

Oh, and before I leave...Happy Fall!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment