Friday, September 30, 2011

My First Pinterest Inspired Purchase!

I discovered Pinterest on Monday and it has completely taken over me!  I'm obsessed with finding new websites with things that I deem pin-able.  I've found so many new blogs and websites I never knew existed, and I've filled up tons of 'bookmark' space with these new sites!  My wardrobe, walls, furniture, decorations, EVERYTHING will be seeing some changes soon.  I've LOVING this!

I believe myself to be a super thrifty, bargain shopper.  I don't like to pay full price for anything.  I feel like if I'm paying full price for something then I'm somehow being cheated.  Honestly and truthfully, I'm just cheap.  With all the above said, my cheapness always seems to work out for the better for me.  Let's take yesterday for example.  It was raining (yes, rain in TEXAS!!) and the rain totally ruined my motivation for the gym.  Instead of finding myself at the gym yesterday for the 5:30 class, I found myself at Ross.  I wasn't there for anything in particular.  I honestly don't even know why I went there.  A Thursday isn't even a normal day for me to visit Ross.  My normal days to visit Ross are Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday morning.  Anyway, I fight the drizzle and windy conditions, make my way inside, and head straight for the shoes.  I'm just looking and browsing the shelves when I find these bad girls...

leopard-print flats!!!  And, they were only $12.99!  They're not name-brand and they were cheap, but they're super comfortable, they seem to be a good-quality flat, and, most importantly, they're my first Pinterest inspired purchase!  I HAD to have these!  These flats will allow me to re-create these cute and comfty looks:



Source: polyvore.com via Kellie on Pinterest




Source: polyvore.com via Kellie on Pinterest




As you can see, I totally needed these flats so I snatched them up and never put them down!  I'm officially calling my first Pinterest inspired purchase a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment