Sunday, July 17, 2011

Too Much Time Has Passed

Here's a little overdue "Hello!" It's been a few weeks, huh? Go figure! What can I say? I've been busy!!...ha, that's what I say every time. Honestly, I don't know why I haven't written sooner. I guess I just haven't thought about it. Shall we play catch-up?! *Warning: Lots of Pictures!*

Well, first things first! Rick & I have been looking and thinking of something we can do to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary in October. Around the same time we really started exploring the idea, good ole' Southwest had an awesome 3-day(ish) sale on airfare. So, we're going to...





Vegas!!! We just went last year, and I've been out there tons of times but Rick has only been once. He didn't really get to experience it the way I wanted him to so we're going again! We're definitely looking forward to being out there again, and we hope to catch a show or two and just be tourists the entire time.

Moving on...my Dad kicked off his political campaign with an All-American Picnic that was held in Seguin on July 2nd. It was super hot but it was a success! Lots of people showed up and the entertainment was awesome. We had Hannah Montana, Justin Beiber, Elvis, and Marilyn Monroe impersonators, as well as great music acts. And somewhere in there I dropped my brand new HTC Thunderbolt in the toilet! I don't like to talk or think about it (people who know me know I LOVE my phone and I was pretty depressed about this), but she's (yes, she!) up and running again, so all is well! Below are a few pictures from the All-American Picnic event. You can also view more at:











Aside from booking anniversary trips and campaign kick-offs, we've been some busy people. Work has picked up and our social life never slows down. Rick is about to start a new project with his company and I'm working more territories now. It's nice to have more work because I'm always busy or on-the-go, which I love. I hate to sit around and be bored, or working on the same things. Aside from our day-to-day work, I've also started working on my own company. I hoped to have had it launched by now but I've had a few hiccups in the road. I'm looking to have everything complete and ready to go by the end of August. "Here's to a quick and stress-free launch! Here, here!!" LOL!

I recently did something I've never done before and I had a great first experience. We went night toobin'!! I was one of the few who had never been so we went all out with tons of glow sticks! It was a little weird at first and I have to admit that I was a little intimated by it, but it turned out to be an awesome time. Below is pic of my BFF and myself lit up with glow sticks.





We've had an awesome few weeks and I hope to continue to have more awesome weeks. I'll try to update more often, or at least think about updating more often! Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment