Monday, March 28, 2011

Fun In The Sun

Rick and I took full advantage of the beautiful sunny days we had this past weekend! The entire weekend was so awesomely AWESOME and I never wanted it to end. :(

Saturday was a day full of sun, drinks, and friends hanging out lakeside. I forget how much I love being by the lake. It's so peaceful and relaxing. It makes you forget about absolutely everything else that's going on and you just enjoy your surroundings. And, I can't remember ever swimming in March but we sure did enjoy being in that water! Being out there also made me realize how much I actually miss living lakeside. I don't know that the first house we buy will be lakeside but I do know that we'll be living lakeside at some point during our lives.

Yesterday was another day full of sun, drinks, friends, and, my personal favorite, barbeque!! We hit the volleyball around, threw the football around, listened to music, played Rock Band, ate some good food, had delicious cold drinks, and we talked about our upcoming trip to Sandfest and our annual camping trip to Garner. And after all of that, my hubby still took me to Baskin Robbins so we could share a chocolate ice cream cone! "Awwww!" J/K...kind of, but not really

This past weekend was just one of those weekends where nothing was going to get in the way of having fun and nothing (and I do mean NOTHING!!) was going to spoil a good day or night. It was one of those weekends that ended with me saying, "Damn, I love my life!!"

...Now, time for a movie recommendation...
"The Switch" starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman
Go rent it, NOW! Yes, I'm a chick-flick kind of person and, yes, Rick watches chick-flicks to amuse me but even he said, "that was a gooood movie." I laughed, I shed a tear or two, then I was happy, then I might have shed another tear, then I was happy again. It also made me realize that I definitely want a 5 year old child in my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment