Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Told You I Would!

Hmmm...the feeling of knowing that today is Sunday and my work week begins all over again tomorrow. And just so you know, the above is NOT a sigh of relief. Shoot, after the past two work weeks I've had...I don't know that I can handle another. They have been so stressful! I get so tired of dealing with pushy and moody customers that think they can walk all over someone. I am not one to bite my tongue and the fact that I have to when I'm dealing with these people drives me nuts! I just want to scream at these people "Call someone else!" But, I can't. So I take the beating and move on. To top it off, I'm heading to Houston this week. I haven't been in about a month and to be honest, I'm not really looking forward to being back. Rude drivers and crazy traffic makes for a long work day. Jeez, I really need to adopt a better attitude or the week is going to last forever! Here's to a better attitude, and after that vent, a sigh of relief!

I would now like to take the time to point out the fact that this post is being written and published exactly one week after my last. I told you I would!! You might have also noticed my new blog design. I spent a good couple of hours this morning looking for different templates, changing the colors of absolutely everything, and creating a photo collage. Thank you to The Cutest Blog On The Block for the template and to ShapeCollage.com for the photo collage. I love the fall-feel of the new template, and I love that I can save the photo collages as jpeg files and use them in my digital photo frame.

Rick and I are counting down the days until Saturday, October 2nd. We leave for Vegas in 6 days and we cannot wait to jump on that plane (along with 17 other people!) and get outta' Texas for a few days. Me, being the compulsive planner that I am, have been checking the weather each and every day. It's going to be quite warm while we're out there: 90+ degree days, 70 degree nights, and SUNNY skies! I know it's going to be a great trip. I've been to Vegas several times before but this time I'll have my husband with me. We'll be visiting Hoover Dam (I haven't been there in years and am excited to see what has changed), heading Downtown, walking the Strip, catching a couple of shows, and playing those slot machines! Can it be Friday already?!!

Rick is a huge movie lover...while I'm not that into them unless it's something I really want to see. With that said, he's really been giving into me recently when it comes to renting movies or heading to the theater. And let me tell you, we've been watching a lot of movies lately! We've (and I say 'we' because if it's not something I care to watch, I instantly fall asleep!) recently watched The Bounty Hunter, The Killers, The Town, and The Back-Up Plan. I really liked all of them, especially The Town. I definitely recommend The Town for a matinee showing or renting any of the others at Redbox.

Well, Rick is up so we're heading out to spend the day with friends and family. Have a wonderful week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment