Sunday, September 19, 2010

For Real This Time!

Well, it's been well over two months since my last post...maybe even three months, but who's counting, right?! I started this blog with every intention of keeping up with it, and I have failed miserably. It's time to turn it around! I never do anything on Sundays. In fact, it's my 'lay around and do nothing all day' day. I'm sure I can take 15 minutes out of my day on Sundays to update my blog and that is exactly what I going to (try to) do. Early New Year's Resolution: I will (try to) update my blog more often...for real this time!

Let's see if I can do a quick update of the last two...err, three months... We've made it through summer, I celebrated my 25th Birthday, I think we did an awesome job of getting together with friends and family, our house has finally become more of a home. Really, we haven't done all that much...who am I kidding?! We have had something to do almost every weekend of the entire summer! We have been toobin', going to concerts, family gatherings, bar-b-ques, etc. I think this weekend has been the first time in a long time that we haven't really had anything to do, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm extremely happy that Fall is starting to show its face. It means the end of the scorching heat is near, gorgeous foliage will be coming soon, and Football Sunday get-togethers are in full motion. Most of all, I love being able to walk out to my car without breaking into a sweaty mess. The temperatures aren't exactly where I like them to be and it's not officially Fall season yet, but I appreciate the fact that it's right around the corner, 4 days away to be exact! Yes, I've been counting down the days. And a side note: I can't wait to put my fall decorations up!

We have a busy month ahead of us. We'll be boarding a plane to Vegas for a company trip in just two short weeks (one of my FAVORITE cities to visit), I have a business trip to Orlando that I'm excited for (probably for all of the wrong reasons...I have to visit Disney World!), and Rick and I will be celebrating our One Year Wedding Anniversary! I have no idea what we're going to do for our anniversary yet, but I'm sure I'll stumble across something. However, any and all suggestions are welcome!

It's about time to wrap this up. As of right now, I plan on updating next Sunday...maybe even before Sunday if you're lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment